TriCaster 40 Rental New York & Los Angeles
Toll Free: 800-811-7805
A TriCaster 40+ adds great production value to the standard TriCaster 40 rental. We add the control surface, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse but also add four converter boxes to allow you to input HDSI in addition to component and composite to our Tricaster 40+. The ability to input HDSDI is huge as you can then run just one thin, high bandwidth HDSDI cable form your cameras to the TriCaster 40+ instead of three fold component cables.
- Live Desktop Monitors for Tricaster 40
- Preview internal and external video sources in real time, with built-in audio meters.
- Network Sources.
- Share computer screens or displays from wireless Apple® AirPlay® devices, like iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod®, connected to the same local network as TriCaster.
- DDR (Digital Disk Recorder).
- Load and playback your own stored video clips, video packages and pre-produced motion graphics in a wide range of media file formats.
- Add titles, images and graphics to your show, importing your own original designs or choosing from a variety of included templates.
- Preview Monitor.
- View the source selected on the Preview row, which becomes the video output upon pressing Take for a cut, or pressing Auto for a transition.
- Program Monitor.
- View the source selected on the Program row, which is also the video output signal for broadcast, live stream, projector and/or record. TriCaster 40 Recording. Capture your live production as a full resolution video file to show later or save for your archive.
TriCaster 40 via Live Streaming
Launch live streaming video of your show to the Web at the touch of a button. TriCaster 40 includes presets for the most common streaming profiles, in resolutions up to 720p.
TriCaster 40 Live Production Switcher
- Switch between 14 video channels, including external video and network sources, internal media sources, and virtual inputs.
- Use dynamic effects to change shots and apply graphics. Independent settings for each video layer let you mix and match transitions for the base video and both downstream keys.
- Virtual Inputs
- Setup virtual sets, layer live elements, create picture-in-picture effects, and more, from any available live and stored video sources, and assign the composite effect to a single switcher button.
- Live Virtual Sets
- Get the look of a network-style studio with built-in virtual sets in a variety of styles and settings. Sets include multiple angles, virtual camera shot presets and animated zoom control for realistic presentation.
TriCaster 40 Multi-Channel Audio Mixer
Enjoy clear, crisp audio with adjustable audio controls for internal and external sources, plus stream and master outputs.