The Highest Quality Virtual Sets
3D Photorealistic Sets With Full Production Services for TV & Film
Live CameraMatch Move | Virtual Studio | Unreal Engine
Green Screen Stage With Motion Capture (MoCap) Sensors
and XYZ Jib Technology for Live 3D Compositing
Welcome To VR/AR Production
VR & AR Production
Watch Bill Milling talk about our Virtual Reality Sets in this video.
Or call him for information about booking and cost estimates.
- 3D photorealistic sets with full production services for TV and Film production.
- Multi camera production capability
- Complete control of foreground and background with HDR photography
- 720p, 1080i, 1080P, 4k
- Depth of field control
- No need to spend thousands on building sets, storage, repair
- The ability to change out sets in minutes
- A consortium of industry professionals with VR experience
- Motion capture and control
Green Screen 2.0
Virtual Set Demo Video
Watch the video below to see, not only the exceptional photo-real quality of our sets, but also the way one can track live actors through the 3D/4K virtual environment with a camera on jib, handheld, etc in real time. This is an exclusive feature thanks to our Unreal Gaming Engine.
Sports Venue: Live Players / Virtual Fans
- A photo real virtual stadium
- Stands filled with 3D Augmented Reality Figures.
- Figures are photo realistic.
- Figures are animatd with data from a motion capture suit worn by a real fan.
- Our technology composites the real players into the virtual stadium filled with the 3D fans in real time, in the same shot during an actual live soccer game on TV.
ON A DIFFERENT GREEN SCREEN STAGE (Virtual Reality Set Continued)
In those cases where a client would prefer to use their own green screen facility, we can provide either still images and/or video of our photo real 3D/4K sets so that the clients can do the compositing on their own.
The benefit of this approach would be that the client could use their own studio, anywhere in the world to record the live action and then to either do the final composite themselves or ask us to do it.
As the ability to actually move the camera within the Real/Virtual mixed environment is dependent on our Green Screen 2.0 technology the only way to fully achieve the full effect would be to use our system. However, the quality of these 4K sets would be vastly superior to other such virtual sets on the market.
Our Green Screen 2.0 system requires that detailed information from ,not only the camera, but the lenses be programed into the supercomputer.
But if we are only supplying non moving backgrounds they can be used with any professional camera and lens combination on any qualaity green screen stage