NewTek 3 Replay Reinvented
TriCaster 3 Play 820
NewTek 3Play™ 820, a 10-channel (eight-in, two-out), slow motion system supports simultaneous display, recording, and instant replay of up to eight
TriCaster 3play rear
video streams, each with up to quad channel audio. Utilizing proprietary NewTek IsoCorder™ technology, the eight-input, two-out 3Play 820 offers a revolutionary price-performance value, which retails at a fraction of the price of current four-input, two-out devices on the market.
- Interpolated slow motion delivers smooth playback, and ensures still frames are free of ghosting or blurring, full support for a vast range of video and film formats.
- A second display may be used as an ISO monitor bridge including Heads Up Display (HUD), easy import and export of a wide variety of popular media file types, multiple playlists, linear timecode (LTC) support for synchronized capture of live action and efficient post production.
- Capture content from live video inputs to the destination drives of choice with support for writing a single channel to two simultaneous drives for fail safety.
- Compact 4U rack mount design includes always on-air, multi-tiered fail-safe systems and redundant hardware, premium hardware control surface
- This is an exciting addition to the TriCaster family of great products:
Tricaster 455, TriCaster 855, Trcaster 850, Tricaster 450 and the new Tricaster 8000