Teleprompter | Autocue Rentals Los Angeles
National Toll Free 800-811-7805
NYC 212-219-1075 | LA 818-434-9660 | Mobile 917-414-5489
The Pro Prompter has a complete rail system and counterweights to provide support for the larger ENG style cameras such as Red, Alexa, F900, etc.
The American Movie Company has two versions of the Pro Prompter series available:
- The 12″ Gold Plate at $595
- The 21″ Master Series at $795
- Our Standard teleprompter in action on set
Both will handle very long lenses. If you have talent with very poor eyesight (we bought this unit for Dan Rather.) or the Teleprompter is more that 15′ from the talent or if you have a very wide lens (18mm or wider), you may want the 21″ Master Series .
Please call Bill 24/7 at: 917-414-5489.
OUR AUTOCUE PROFESSIONAL AND MASTER SERIES UNITS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST PROMPTERS MONEY CAN BUY.
- The best monitor specification.
- In each arena, our custom-made monitors match or better the specification of any of our competitors.
- Major advantages of our Master Series monitors include: in-board cable management, integrated, and the low power consumption.
The lightest Teleprompters.
- Thin “hi-bright” prompter monitors, with a weight saving of up to 28% over competitive units.
- Total weight saving is critical so as to balance unit with camera on most tripods.
Weight: 3.7 kgs/8.1 lbs on the 21” Master Series Unit.
Pro Series Units are even lighter.
The easiest Prompters to rig and maintain.
Call: 212-219-1075 & Toll Free 1-800-811-7805
• Set-up is tool-less.
• Mounting plates are easy to fix to tripod and camera.
• Well designed hood enables quick access to the glass and camera lens Note: It’s necessary to remove screws to do this with competing prompters.
The most flexible Teleprompters anywhere.
• The widest range of movement to accommodate any camera and lens.
• There’s never any need to raise the camera to center the lens in the glass, compromising balance.
• Continuous and tool-less movement of all components in all directions – other manufacturers only provide a few pre-set positions and you need to remove the camera, prompter and mounting plate every time you want to move the whole unit forward and backwards.