Shoot-in Kitchen Studio
The Studio in Manhattan. Chelsea is a shoot-in kitchen and photo studio for video, food and product shoots, chef demos, product launches, and intimate dinners and cocktail parties.
The stove has a large marble countertop that is ideal for entertaining guests or shooting while cooking.
- Brand new GE Café appliances in matte white, including wine fridge
- 1000+ unique props, plus beautiful photography surfaces
- Complimentary coffee + tea service
- Optional catering offered for breakfast and lunch available for an additional fee
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Sonos speaker
- Centrally located in the Upper East Side, near Whole Foods, Fairway, and Duane Reade
Kitchen + Props
Kitchen appliances include a 6-burner gas range, dishwasher, 32-bottle wine fridge, and a fridge with French doors, ice maker, and freezer section, all of which are brand new.
Pots, pans, and any other small kitchen equipment that you may require. For tastings and dinners for up to 24 people, table, glass, and flat ware, as well as extensive serving dishes, are available.
Aside from utensils, linens, and one-of-a-kind plates and bowls, other studio highlights include sake cups from Japan and porcelain silverware. A gallery of all our props will be available soon, but in the meantime, please see this page for a quick list of everything we have to offer. While working, a variety of professional food photography surfaces and sawhorses provide breathing space.