38 West 28th 4th floor NY
Nomad Video Photo is the best Manhattan photo studio rental.
Our flat fee with equipment makes us a popular NYC photo rental space. A professional NYC space for photo and small video shoots .Still life, e-commerce, and fashion shoots work well in our Manhattan studio. Nomad Video Photo rentals include grip equipment. C-stands, v-flats, sandbags, a wind machine, table tops, chairs, zip chords, clamps, steamers, wardrobe racks, hangers, bounce cards, gels, seamless paper, crossbars, etc. Kitchen, bathroom, heating, cooling, sound system, wifi, blackout, canvas backdrops, flags, saw horses, diffusion, posing stools, tripods, Foba camera stands, auto poles, and more. Each floor has a private bathroom and lighted makeup station
- Flatiron District space is 2200′ organized.
- 11-foot ceiling and wall of windows
- Nomad Video Photo has Broncolor and Profoto with modifiers.
- Kinoflo and Arri Light video and motion capture Half-day (4 hours) and full-day photo studio rentals are available (8 hours).
- (6) Broncolor Grafit A4
- (1) A2, and 8 Broncolor Heads
- (2) prophylactic acute packs
- (4) heads Beauty dishes
- soft boxes,umbrellas,ring lights,grids,fresnel flooters
- camera stands
- tripod power
- extension chords, gels, flags, cutters, booms, clamps
- Steamer, iron, wardrobe racks, hangers, seamless, full-length mirror, 4×8 plexi, backgrounds, wind machine, tables, sawhorses
- WiFi, printer, controllable AC/heat, coffee maker, elevator, water cooler, sound system,
- Kitchen, oven, fridge, double sink, microwave, bathroom, (12 chairs, 6 folding craft tables)
Half-floor or full-floor bookings are available. We’re in Chelsea’s Nomad, Flatiron, and Flower Districts near Grand Central. Penn Station, MSG Koreatown, Madison Square Park B, D, F, M, 1, N, Q, R, W, 6, and Path subways are nearby. Project and crew size may affect video and film shoot costs. Not a soundstage.