Virtual Live Streaming Conventions, Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Town Halls, Events and TED Talks
Live Streaming Video Conference
Studio / Home Virtual Event Format
- Small number of speakers come to one of our local studios which has in place a strict ESP (Extreme Sanitary Protocol).
- A second tier of live video participants join in from home. High end WebCam/mics are mailed to this group.
- Limitless number of attendees watch and submit questions via social media.
100% Virtual Event Format
All Speakers & Participants Join In From Home
- The speakers each receive a high-end WebCam/mic through the mail/FedEx.
- They are guided through the set up process via a live webinar hosted by one of our senior technicians.
- The event is monitored by a tech who helps any participant both prior to the WebCast and during it.
- The speaker’s individual video stream is routed through our FlyPack Pro Encoder/Switcher so that most of the TV show experience referenced above is available.
1. Virtual Conventions
Live Streaming a Virtual Convention: Schedule
Breakout Room 1:
Speaker 1: Topic
Speaker 2: Topic
Speaker 1: Topic
Speaker 2: Topic
Breakout Room 2:
Speaker 1: Topic
Speaker 2: Topic
Speaker 1: Topic
Speaker 2: Topic
Breakout Room 3:
Speaker 1: Topic
Speaker 2: Topic
Speaker 1: Topic
Speaker 2: Topic
There Are Three Levels Of Participation
Safely Webcast Your Corporate Meeting or Convention From Home
2. Virtual Corporate Meeting / Corporate Event
You need to meet with your executives.
However, travel is now restricted and unsafe.
Even a physical meeting, if it could be arranged, is dangerous given the possible spread of Coronavirus.
So what to do?
Live Streaming Video Conferece
It’s proven to work very well and is a good solution for many companies.
The problem is that if you are not already an established Zoom enterprise user with a professional in-house tech support base you may have issues, not only setting up Zoom but using it trouble-free.
The result – a very powerful, tested and proven effective enterprise level Zoom experience.
Further, we have the highly experienced Zoom technical support staff to meet and perhaps even exceed your needs. We will help you update or acquire a Zoom license and then assist you in setting up and efficiently configure your system. We will test it while online with you and your key staff. We will help get you the additional hardware/software you will need to take maximum advantage of the Zoom potential.
And then, we will be online with you as live tech support when you go live with your virtual corporate meeting.
And, finally, we will provide you with valuable feedback regarding all the statistics relevant to your needs. How many participated? How long did they stay on? Truly invaluable information.
The Advantages to Live Streaming Video Conferences With Us
1.Quick response times and a 24/7 monitoring system
2.Preventive monitoring to stop issues from happening in the first place.
3.Designated support leads who will help road map your situation.
4.In-house experts that have SME level knowledge regarding Zoom, AV/VTC hardware, software, and workflows.
5.The ability to staff up, as it were, on a moment’s notice.
6.We have already existing Enterprise Level relationships with Zoom other vendors.
7.As a staffing and support firm we have experience and deep familiarity with corporate clients and the necessary support at all sizes of companies.
April, May, June, (and beyond)
When that cloud lifts and you are able to enjoy that marvelous day exactly as you always hoped, we at American Movie Company will be there to help bring your fantasy to life. We can Live Stream both the wedding ceremony and the fun at the reception. Everyone invited to share this blissful day can be there either physically or virtually. WebCasting (broadcasting to the internet) makes it possible for everyone to share in your most important of days!
But for right now, most wedding plans are in abeyance.
What to do?
We have two options for those for whom postponing a wedding is not possible or practical.
Option One. Maximum Quality.
We can send a two person camera and Live Streaming crew to record and WebCast the event. This process will also give you an instant video. No more waiting for months for the wedding photographer/videographer to edit and deliver the precious wedding video.
If you do not have a venue confirmed, we can create a 3D/4K Virtual House of Worship or literally any location space you wish, be it a beach or a fantasy castle in Europe.
If you clicked on the link above you must know you are not limited by the few samples you see here on our website.
We can create whatever you can imagine.
With this option you would come in to one of our sanitized studios. We follow closely the recommended ESP (Extreme Sanitary Protocol). Studio is scrubbed clean, small staff wears protective clothing, social distancing is respected etc. We will put your small wedding party in the location you have always dreamed of.
If you were thinking of a church we could make it a magnificent cathedral or any temple size/type of House of Worship you have in mind.
Option Two. Maximum Safety.
You have undoubtedly heard of the Zoom platform. It is a very popular technology that enables a huge number of people in different locations to see and hear each other over the Internet.
The bad news is Zoom is overloaded with new requests and it’s not always easy to set up and configure it to your precise needs.
Or even to get them on the phone.
Here we can help.
The American Movie Company has partnered with The Phoenix Group to create a working solution. We have an Enterprise Version of Zoom, which has far more capability, “bells and whistles” than the entry level version. What’s more, our staff has many years of working with Zoom and knows it intimately. Out key techs spend most of their day on the Zoom platform.
So, why struggle?
We can help you set up your account and get you the exact configuration for your event. Then we can send you the necessary hardware (camera and microphone) to all who wish to actively participate in the wedding, those who wish to be a part of the live event, seeing and speaking, wishing the couple well and hearing blessings can partake!
The rest of the viewers, and they can be hundreds or many thousands, watch the event live from wherever they are!
No charge. No additional gear needed.
This may all sound a bit bewildering but we will walk you through it. And if you decide to do a virtual wedding with us, our techs will not only set it up for you but will be at the virtual rehearsal. They can troubleshoot any last minute change. They are totally technology savvy. They will also remain present at the time of the actual ceremony and, if you wish, at the virtual reception to ensure that nothing goes wrong.
Note to wedding planners: Please give me a call to discuss offering this possibility to select, discerning clients.
4.Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
Both are traditionally, large events but can adapt to the exigency of the moment. Smaller groups are practical and safe under the circumstances.
We have the technology to assist, especially in terms of groups of people watching safely from a distance anywhere in the world, literally!
For details on the different plans,we suggest you look at the Virtual Wedding column at the left.
The options are actually the same.
Potential Add-Ons for a Virtual Wedding / Bar/Bat Mitzvah
You can collect “shout out” videos of each attendee sending you their heartfelt message!
Talk to us today to learn about how you can capture all the data (photos, videos, messages, answers to questions, etc.) from your remote guests.
We provide your virtual wedding or Bar/Bat Mitzvah with a detailed digital report analysing your engagement stats, all viewer details shared with you so you can respond with a heartfelt “thank you”.
Give me a call to discuss how we can help keep your event safely on schedule.
Or send an email detailing your needs to: [email protected]
5. Virtual Product Release
In the case of Ford Motors, it was the reveal of their newest top-of-the line SUV. They chose us to Live Stream the event. We did the Live Multi-Camera video capture as well as the WebCast to Facebook Live.
On the other hand, Avid chose to Live Stream their new products to several destinations simultaneously: YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook Live as well as their website.
We can handle a product release in two ways:
Plan A – The Most Impressive.
We recently upgraded our “live on Green Screen moving camera live capture technology” from 1090p HD to true 4K for the production of an amazing video for Universal Pictures’ new Billion$ + ride at Universal Studios Orlando.
We can’t post the new material until the park opens.
You can, however, get a very good idea of the high quality of the 3D sets at our site via the above link.
Plan B – The Most Safe
It is 100% virtual with no travel needed.
We ship high end camera microphone packages directly to each person involved in the demonstration. We then walk your staff through the camera and mic set up and test the system remotely. We do this through a demonstration so that your presenters or sales team feel totally comfortable and confident. And we stay with you throughout the actual WebCast to troubleshoot, if necessary.
Some of our clients include major product reviewers, from TV, cable, online and print media in the WebCast. This allows a reviewer to ask questions and get expert answers for your technicians or sales force and get useful answers in real time.
In our experience, the reviewers appreciate the ease with which you have provided them with not only a first close-up look at a new product but a great way to see all of its functionality and to appreciate its fine design
6.Virtual Fitness | Virtual Classes
A general price guide can be seen at the bottom of the page but for a more tailored estimate please call Bill Milling at: 917-414-5489
Yoga & Exercise Classes
If you can bring an instructor to one of our ESP (Extreme Sanitary Protocol) Green Screen or White Cyc Stages in Manhattan, Astoria or Brooklyn, we can insert your instructor into one of our 3D/4K virtual sets. Some examples can be seen here. But our visual artists can create anything you can imagine and brand it to your specifications.
But, if that is not practical, we can do a 100% Virtual Live Streaming experience as we are now doing with top yoga and dance studios.
We can send a high-end professional camera/microphone package directly to your instructor and walk him/her through the set up procedure.
Karate, Ju-Jitsu, Boxing, Gymnastics or Dance Instructor/Trainer
We have cutting-edge tech that enables a person or persons to move about in a 4K virtual Green Screen space with live capture and digital compositing in real time. This is not your father’s Green Screen. Our studio was just upgraded from 1080p to full Multi-Camera 4K for the production of the high-end big screen video presentation for the new Universal Studios’ billion dollar plus ride in Orlando. It’s way cool tech!
If you can travel to our studios, which adhere to the new ESP (Extreme Sanitary Protocol) standard guidelines – total wipe down before clients arrive, gloves, masks, social distancing, minimal crew and clients, great!
However, we can also do a 100% virtual event from your instructor’s home. We can include pre-recorded video, graphics, lower thirds, closed captioning for the hearing impaired, etc. There are no limits – we remain calm and confront any challenge with the assurance that we can do it!
Online Marketer, Sales Person
We can get you set up and started with the appropriate license with Zoom and walk you through it, customize the software to maximize your viewers’ experience and minimize your time and expense.
Everybody wants Zoom these days. So it makes sense that there is a good bit of frustration when trying to thread the needle, getting set up with just the right package for your needs. We can help!
Some of our clients have had a hard time just getting them on the phone.
That problem will be solved. Our clients need help now, not in 6 months or a year.
7.Standard WebCast / Live Streaming Video Production
The American Movie Company is a recognized leader in WebCasting
aka Multi-Camera Live Streaming Video Production.
We have the highest number of Five Star Google ratings of any of our competitors.
We have twenty-five WebCasting stages available in the New York, Philadelphia, Hartford, Metropolitan area. Each stage has Green Screen/White Cyc and bandwidth available to do reliable streaming.
But most of our standard WebCasting is on location at corporate offices, and live events such as weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, sports competitions, Houses of Worship, red carpets, high school and college performing arts competitions, etc.
If you are in need of any of the traditional WebCasting services contact me directly.
Bill Milling at; 917-414-5489 or send an email detailing your needs to: Bill @AmericanMovieCo.com
8.Virtual Town Halls | Virtual TED Talk Event
But these days, travel is wisely restricted and group meetings are likewise limited and dangerous. We must all exercise caution.
So we have available an Enterprise Version of Zoom (Zoom, as you may know, is one of the most professional streaming platforms in the world.) We partnered with The Phoenix Group who specializes in working with large and small companies to take their presentations virtual. They use their longstanding professional expertise with the Enterprise level of Zoom to enable them to totally customize the platform for each client’s individual needs and budget.
We recently upgraded our gear from 1080p HD to true 4K Live Compositing with a moving camera on Green Screen. This real time compositing with camera/jib moves, it is not the older system of post-production with camera-match move.
9. Virtual Church, Synagogue or Mosque Services
But you must think of the body as well as the spirit.
This is a time of great uncertainty.
As much as the faithful desire to come together to join in prayer, it is still dangerous and in some places temporarily illegal.
So, you must reach out and go to them in the safety of their homes.
We can help you do this stress-free with minimal technical knowledge.
We partnered with the Phoenix Group who are experts in Enterprise Level Zoom implementation and tech support.
These days there is a huge rush to embrace Zoom.
Zoom is a major virtual meeting platform which has all the tools to create efficient, affordable methods to reach your congregants virtually.
But Zoom is overwhelmed. Some people complain they can’t even get them on the phone.
We can get you set up and online live with our personal tech support and guide you through the process of getting reconnected with your flock.
We can mail/FedEx you a high quality but easy to use camera and microphone setup.
You can then deliver your sermon directly from your House of Worship or even from your home, in total safety.
You may wish to ask for donations or even offer your service on a Pay Per View basis.
Call Bill Milling at: 917-414-5489 for details.
Let the faithful know you have not abandoned them now when they need you most.
Blessings upon all.
10.Green Screen Studios Now Open & Using ESP (Extreme Sanitary Protocols)
They are all capable of handling a professional multi-camera WebCast.
Our Soho Studio and Astoria Prime Stage are three walled Green Screen Studios (Soho has a connected control room with window to the stage with a dedicated Ultimatte. The Astoria stage is even more high tech-equipped with an enhanced jib tracking system which can insert your talent into 4K virtual sets with live camera motion. Both studios are well equipped for Live Streaming and on site Ultimatte for totally professional, and the highest quality virtual set integration.
Our Brooklyn Prime Studios have ten available stages of varying sizes and prices to fit the widest variety of needs and budgets.
Chelsea East is a small but very affordable loft/studio space. Chelsea South and Chelsea Nomad are larger and regularly cater to very upscale productions and star talent.
Please call Bill Milling at 917-414-5489 with your WebCasting or available studio requirements. I will guide you to make a good choice.
The Extreme Sanitary Protocol is a pledge by the studio to scrub every surface, C Stand, light fixture, door handle, indeed, every exposed surface will be cleaned before clients enter. And, further, we assure you that their staff will be kept to an absolute minimum and will wear protective gloves and masks and respect social distance.
Virtual Event Services
- Video conference 24/7 ongoing support
- $75 one time startup fee per user to get you fully up and running and comfortable with the platform!
- $39.99/ month for your Zoom License – we will make sure you are always up to date with the latest Zoom software and updates and support
- $59.99/Month high touch VIP support for executives who have busy schedules and may be traveling –24/7 support
- *** Additional services are available***
24/7 Full Tech Support
- Our Live Support Tech will help you set up your virtual event. He/she will be with you for the entire set up process.
- We will be there to help you customize your virtua; event.
- We will give you expert, experienced guidance on how to make the event:
- Easy for your staff to join in and make thioer maximum, effective presence felt.
- Easily available to your contacts.
- Pay Per View should wish.
- Structure as a fund raising event.
- Reinforce your brand.
- Incorporate PowerPoint/Keynote
- Insert videos and graphics
- “Lower Thirds” i client’s brand font and color
- Mulkti-camera presentation
- 1 on 1 meeting from $250
- 5 person stand up from $600
- Keynote address from $1,000
- Fireside Chat from $1,200
- Panel Discussion from $1,500
- Add an additional speaker to any meeting for $100
- Add an additional streaming service for $200
- Add recording for $500
- Add a high-end camera / Microphone $135
- Prices below for in studio WebCast only
- Studio for in person Webcast $1500 /$2000 10 hr day
- Professional Flypack with Certified Operator $1895 day
Live Streaming Video Conference
Let’s talk for a minute about your large events.
Town halls, Keynotes, Campaign Rallies, and Trade Shows.
While these types of meetings are essential to drive business forward, they are direct contributors to what can escalate COVID-19 currently. Many businesses are closing their doors, some for good. With our management and technology, we can drive your message to your clients in a Virtual Keynote, Town Hall or Panel Style event, all without leaving your home or office.
We can Stream your address, remarks or panel directly to Facebook, YouTube or your corporate internet powered by our video conference technology and our own backend monitoring solutions.
Live Streaming Video Conference
One time startup fee per user to get you fully up and running and comfortable with the platform!
A month for your Zoom License
We will make sure you are always up-to-date with the latest Zoom software updates and support.
A month high touch VIP support for executives who have busy schedules and may be travelling
YouTube Channel Basic Set-up
Creating an Official Channel for Your Event
We’ll help you create a YouTube channel so you can reach audiences that can no longer attend your events in person.
Follow the steps below to get your channel up and running. With a Google account, you can watch and like videos and subscribe to channels. However, without a YouTube channel, you have no public presence on YouTube. Even if you have a Google account, you need to create a YouTube channel to upload videos, comment, or make playlists.
Use a computer or the YouTube mobile site to create a new channel.
● Try any action that requires a channel, such as uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
● If you don’t yet have a channel, you’ll see a prompt to create a channel.
● Check the details (with your Google account name and photo) and confirm to create your new channel. Follow these instructions to create a channel that can have multiple managers or owners. You can use a Brand Account to create a channel that has a different name but that’s still managed from your Google account. Learn more about Brand Accounts.
● Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
● Go to your channel list.
○ Create a new channel by clicking Create a new channel.
○ Create a YouTube channel for a Brand Account that you already manage by choosing the Brand Account from the list. If this Brand Account already has a channel, you can’t create a new one—you’ll just be switched over to that channel if you select the Brand Account from the list.
● Fill out the details to name your new channel and verify your account. Then, click Done. This creates a new Brand Account.
● To add a channel manager, follow the instructions to change channel owners and managers.
We Will Assist You In Creating a Schedule & Strategy
- ● Schedule your live stream in advance of your stream date.
- ● Consistently tease your event with custom posts for social media and the Community tab.
- ○ To unlock the Community tab you will need 1,000 subscribers.
- ○ Learn more: Interact with audiences with Community post.
- ● Promote your upcoming event across social and the Community tab.
- ● Remind viewers to hit the “Set Reminder” bell.
- ● After your stream, consider creating a highlight video to drive core audiences to the full archived live stream.
Highlight & Hype After Your Live Stream
We will help you expand your content’s reach by continuing to promote and feature your live moments.
- ● Create highlights: Consider editing down some of your best live moments into more digestible highlight reels to reach a wider audience. These broadly appealing videos can act as an anchor to expose new audiences to your live streams.
- ● Continue the hype: After the stream, create FOMO and reward viewers in attendance with recaps, inside jokes, or shout outs on the Community tab or other social platforms. Continued references to streamed moments creates incentives for viewers to be present while you are live. Make your archived live streams easy to find
- ● Consider creating playlists for each of your archived streams, by event or topic, in a fashion that makes the most sense for your audience.
- ● Place these playlists on your channel homepage and promote them in highlight clips from each of the streams.