Video production has become one of the most important components of any marketing campaign. In order to reach a larger amount of people, marketing firms are finding that it is absolutely essential that they branch out into the virtual realm. There is, however, a method to their madness; these time-tested strategies used in video production will insure the success of your projects and the marketability of your product.
1. Perhaps the most important part of any video production is that you need to create a clear connection with the viewer. Video picks up where print advertising left off, allowing you to fully express the personality of your product. It is incredibly important that you take advantage of this in your production; spokespeople are often a very effective way to reach your audience. The information about the product must be accessible, and it must hold their attention.
2. Music is a great option if you’re struggling to get people’s attention. It is a great way to show people what you’re all about and get them excited about your brand. Music can say a lot about a character and can really work to your advantage in a video production. It can set the mood for the entire video, or simply set the tone for one scene. In order to find the best possible fit, try out all of your music options during the editing process.
3. f you aren’t technically skilled enough to script, produce, and edit your own video, consider hiring a production team to do it for you. With today’s technology, it costs almost nothing to produce a video. Most technological advices now come equipped with video recording and editing software. Hiring a professional, however, is still worth your money; at the very least, they will ensure the process goes smoothly, all the way from pre- to post-production.
4. Once the whole video has been shot, edited, and is ready to go, you’ll need to decide exactly where to put it. If you feel that you are not skilled enough to make an informed decision, consider hiring a marketing expert. The internet is so vast; you want to make sure people can find your video! The most important place for your video to be is on your company’s website, in a place that is easy to find (such as the homepage). It is just as important to upload your video to any type of community where it can be easily rated and shared. You’ll be the talk of the town in no time!
5. Try to capture attention by using cutting edge technology before everyone else gets it. We love the TriCaster 850 as we have literally a studio in a box. The unit along with the Tricaster 450, TCX455 and the new MultiCaster give you are real competitive edge in WebCcasting (Streaming Video). The TRicaster will composite green screen shots into photo real virtual sets.
Give me a call if you need any more advice.
Ask for Vanessa 212-219-1075