A car which has only two wheels and that makers say is impossible to crash, has been unveiled in the US. The bizarre looking vehicle is the product of General Motors teaming up with electric scooter makers Segway to create an eco-friendly city car. Project P.U.M.A. (Personal Urban Mobility & Accessibility), is said to offer fast, safe, inexpensive and clean transport at speeds of up to 35mph.
Call or Email 24/7
- Review Sony ɑ7R V Mirrorless Camera
- The Perfect Production Powerhouse
- The Virtual Production Adventures of “Star Trek: Discovery”
- Virtual Production: Video Games and VFX Make a Very Cute Couple
- How Virtual Studio Technology is Revolutionizing TV Production?
- The Matrix Awakens: An Unreal Engine 5 Experience
- How to shoot a cooking show
- Why Do Most Americans Watch Cooking Shows?
- Why Do People Like Watching Cooking Shows?
- What is a teleprompter?
- 4K Video Production in NYC | 6K Video Production
- Interrotron Rental
- Aerial Video – Drones
- Virtual Reality
- Teleprompter Rental New York City
- Best Shoot-in Bathroom Studio Manhattan
- Best Shoot-In Kitchens NYC | New Jersey
- Best Video Soundstage NYC | Stage Rental
- Best WebCasting Production – NYC
- Best Green Screen Stages in New York