A car which has only two wheels and that makers say is impossible to crash, has been unveiled in the US. The bizarre looking vehicle is the product of General Motors teaming up with electric scooter makers Segway to create an eco-friendly city car. Project P.U.M.A. (Personal Urban Mobility & Accessibility), is said to offer fast, safe, inexpensive and clean transport at speeds of up to 35mph.
- Discover The Top 10 Things You Need To Engage Large Groups in Live Streaming Video Conferences
- Virtual Conventions Bill Milling
- Live Streaming Graduations 2020!
- 5 REASONS LIVE STREAMING RAISES BIG MONEY
- Live Streaming Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Live Streaming the Truth in Politics
- LIVE STREAM FOR LOVE
- 5 Filmmaking Secrets from 2020’s “Best Director” Oscar Nominees
- A NETFLIX QUEUE TO BATTLE THE WINTER BLUES
- Live Green Screen Compositing With Moving 4K Camera.