A car which has only two wheels and that makers say is impossible to crash, has been unveiled in the US. The bizarre looking vehicle is the product of General Motors teaming up with electric scooter makers Segway to create an eco-friendly city car. Project P.U.M.A. (Personal Urban Mobility & Accessibility), is said to offer fast, safe, inexpensive and clean transport at speeds of up to 35mph.
Call or Email 24/7
- The NEW Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro – Is It Worth It?
- Examining the 2021 Oscars Nominees for Best Picture
- A guide to understanding the Cinematographer’s role in film
- Justice League Snyder Cut Full Breakdown
- New Dua Lipa Music Video at American Movie Stages
- Rent Mo-Sys StarTracker
- Best Shoot-In Kitchen NYC
- Faked Out: Take The A Train Treatment
- Flying Cadillac
- Stanley Kubrick Directs the Prologue to 2001: A Space Odyssey | Rare One Hour Interview