A car which has only two wheels and that makers say is impossible to crash, has been unveiled in the US. The bizarre looking vehicle is the product of General Motors teaming up with electric scooter makers Segway to create an eco-friendly city car. Project P.U.M.A. (Personal Urban Mobility & Accessibility), is said to offer fast, safe, inexpensive and clean transport at speeds of up to 35mph.
- James Bond “No Time To Die” Trailer
- The Top 5 MUST WATCH Trailers for 2020
- What does a Producer Do?
- Making Sense of Streaming Video
- “His Dark Materials”: Season 1 – Official HBO Trailer
- Gigabit Bandwidth – Everywhere, Always.
- 1199’s Save Our Union – Well Attended Event – Live Streamed
- Machine Learning & Hunter-Gatherer Children
- Google Achieves Quantum Supremacy
- New Facebook Tech Fools Facial Recognition