A car which has only two wheels and that makers say is impossible to crash, has been unveiled in the US. The bizarre looking vehicle is the product of General Motors teaming up with electric scooter makers Segway to create an eco-friendly city car. Project P.U.M.A. (Personal Urban Mobility & Accessibility), is said to offer fast, safe, inexpensive and clean transport at speeds of up to 35mph.
- Film Blocking: How Kubrick, Spielberg, And Inarritu Stage Their Scenes
- Deconstructing Film Lighting
- AR Glasses But Make It Fashion: Apple’s Augmented Reality Glasses Are Coming!
- The Best Of New York Comic Con 2019
- Space X- To The Moon! Maybe Mars!
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie – Trailer Is Out Now!
- Guillermo Del Toro – A Complex, Consummate Artist
- New Mexico’s Tax Credit
- Breaking! Tesla Is Making a Battery That Can Last a Million Miles: Take That, Duracell Bunny!!
- A PA Solution For You And Me!