A car which has only two wheels and that makers say is impossible to crash, has been unveiled in the US. The bizarre looking vehicle is the product of General Motors teaming up with electric scooter makers Segway to create an eco-friendly city car. Project P.U.M.A. (Personal Urban Mobility & Accessibility), is said to offer fast, safe, inexpensive and clean transport at speeds of up to 35mph.
Call or Email 24/7
- Movie Review: The Green Knight Starring Dev Patel
- The Top 5 Best Cinema Cameras of the Year
- Facebook’s New Smart Glasses
- MUST WATCH New Trailer for the Matrix Resurrections
- 3 Movies Worth Going Back to the Theater for This Summer
- The 5 Essential Camera Accessories of 2021
- Apple vs Facebook AR Glasses 2021
- Best Drone Video 2020 / 2021
- The NEW Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro – Is It Worth It?
- Examining the 2021 Oscars Nominees for Best Picture