Brooklyn Victory Studios Stage B
Stage B is in the middle of Industry City in Brooklyn. It is the largest CYC in Brooklyn, which has 6 stages and studios on the same block. Stage B is a Level 2 facility for making things.
We’re only a block away from Industry City, a 35-acre renovated industrial complex with 16 buildings and a plethora of activities, cafes, and entertainment options. There are waterfront parks, shops, art installations, dining establishments, and hotels in the area.
Level 2 Stage Qualification
• The venue must have a 7,000-square-foot column-free soundstage with a 30 or higher noise level. Stage B is 18,000 square feet column-free with 6,000 square feet of production support.
• Heating and cooling must be adequate without extra resources. All our stages have new, silent HVAC.
• It must have a permanent grid, a 16-foot ceiling, and built-in electricity for filming without generators. Industry City has 22-foot ceilings.
STAGE B FLOOR PLAN + MEASUREMENT
STAGE B – 25,000 SQFT FACILITY | 18,000 SQFT COLUMN-FREE CYC | 4,000 SQFT SUPPORT SPACE
• 25,000 SQ FT FACILITY
• 18,000 SQ FT COLUMN-FREE STUDIO
• 4,000 SQ FT OF SUPPORT SPACE
• STAGE DIMENSIONS: 250 FT X 72 FT X 22 FT TO GRID
• 2 X 1200 AMPS OF POWER (400 AMP 3-PHASE)
• SILENT HVAC AND HEAT
• PRIVATE GREENROOM WITH 2 HAIR & MAKEUP STATIONS
• PRODUCTION OFFICES AND HI-SPEED INTERNET
• FULLY FURNISHED WITH MODERN FURNITURE AND DECOR
• DRIVE-IN + LARGE LOADING BAY/GARAGE