No matter if you are photographing people in a wedding, an advertisement campaign, a fierce fashion spread, family portrait, or just a headshot, chances are you are going to need your subjects to show a real human emotion. Throughout my own photography career, I have realized that only about 1% of people can turn on a fake emotion that comes across as genuine in the final photo. The remaining 99% of the population have to experience an expression real time as it happens spontaneously. Jasmine Star is one of the most successful and trend setting wedding photographers on the scene right now and she has created a great video explaining […]
For the best results in off- camera flash photography I have found…
The casting process is an often misunderstood and mysterious process. Actors try endless things to make their best impression but it is often overlooked because honestly, they’re just trying too hard. A great majority of actors are kiss-asses. They walk in a room with the biggest smile they are capable of and then serenade the casting director with polite mindless conversation in hopes of wooing them in their favor. It’s not about that. It’s about the work, plain and simple. It’s about you.Commercial and television/film auditions are entirely different beasts. In a theatrical audition you have a script, you’re a character. Most of the time you’ve had at least a […]
That is awesome as it can be very rewarding. First, you must begin with research. Do not allow yourself to become overwhelmed by the vast amounts of information you may find. The following advice has some succinct photography advice that should deliver a bold impact.
Digital cameras have been established for a variety of several years. In the event the individual has a lot of fun making use of it, maybe it’s time to progress up by purchasing something better that can be found on the market. Technologies have paved the best way for the creation of digital SLR camera.